Monday 18 March 2013

The Almost Matching Socks


These socks were a work in progress before we left for our trip, and I finished them off when we returned. In these (unlike these), the Drops yarn's colour pattern surprisignly decided to actually almost match in both socks. Shock horror!

I originally knit these for myself, but as I already got the wonky ones, I decided to brighten my boyfriend's day with them.

Nice and colourful they are, maybe not the springiest of colours but hey, there's still snow here... Anyway, I wish you all a happy and warm start to the week. Hope you don't need woolly socks, wherever you are :) //

Värikkäiden sukkien langan väri mätsäsi (melkein). Aika yllättävä veto. Iloista viikonalkua ja vähempilumisia toivotuksia...

With love, Lilje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear what you have in mind :) Onnistuu myös suomeksi / Geht auch auf Deutsch.