Sunday 24 March 2013

The Calendar

Still snow! The winter really isn't going anywhere this year. The past few days have been brilliantly sunny but freezing cold. So, there is a real need for something colourful to bring the spring that much closer. Which brings me to the previous post!


Tan-tan-taaaaa.... here it is, the answer to the picture puzzle. Let me introduce you to my happy thought/event calendar! It took time to cut the cards and write the dates but now it is done. And I love it! The idea of keeping the calendar with you for many years and reading what you've done on the same days in previous years just seems very cool. I saw a calendar like this in a blog somewhere, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it anymore :(. But thank you still, blog owner with no name, for the brilliant idea. //







Talvitalvikylmääbrrrrr. Mikä kevät? Onpahan sentään aurinkoista ja kaunista. Värejä kuitenkin tarvitaan, tässä niitä kokonaiset 365. Joka päivälle omansa, mukavien ajatuksien ja tapahtumien kirjaamista varten. Oli muuten hommaa leikata noita lappuja! :D


With love, Lilje

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh das ist eine superschöne idee! Ich hab das auch schon mal so in der art auf pinterest gesehen und war ganz begeistert. Schöne, schöne, schöne idee ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke danke für den tollen Kommentar! Jaah ich finde es auch superschön, kriege immer gute Laune wenn ich der Kalender so bunt hier neben mir sehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear what you have in mind :) Onnistuu myös suomeksi / Geht auch auf Deutsch.